The Health and Medicine Counsel understands the challenges and opportunities presented to non-profit, patient-driven organizations. Whether you were recently founded around a kitchen-table or have established infrastructure and programs, we can help you define, prioritize, and execute your agenda; open doors, close deals, secure support, and improve health outcomes for your community.
- Expansion and coordination of medical research activities.
- Facilitation of treatment development and approval efforts.
- Establishing public awareness and professional education programs.
- Improving health coverage and access to care or therapies.
- Hosting advocacy days, congressional briefings, and related events.
- Synergistic growth and commercial relations.